The following are the ONLY list of acceptable IDs in DFA once you process your passport application. Bring any of the following with one (1) photocopy.
- Social Security System (SSS) Unified Multi-Purpose Identification (UMID) Card
- Government Service Insurance System(GSIS) Unified Multi-Purpose Identification (UMID) Card
- Land Transportation Office (LTO) Driver’s License
- Professional Regulatory Commission (PRC) ID
- Overseas Workers Welfare Administration (OWWA) / Integrated Department of Labor and Employment (iDOLE) card
- Commission on Elections (COMELEC) Voter’s ID or Voter’s Certificate or Voter’s Registration Record from COMELEC Head or Regional Office
- Philippine National Police (PNP) Firearms License
- Senior Citizen ID
- Persons with Disabilities (PWD) ID
- School ID (for students)
- Current Valid ePassport (For Renewal of ePassport)
- For applicants based overseas, they may use their host government issued ID’s showing their Philippine citizenship. (Example: Residence Card)
Important Reminder: The Department may require additional supporting documents as may be necessary.